- The Osteopathic Manipulative Techniques are form of drug-free, non-invasive manual medicine which is a patient–centered, rather than disease-centered, form of health care.
- Osteopathic Techniques are meant for facilitating normal self-regulating mechanisms in the body on areas of tissue strain, stress or dysfunction that may impede normal neural, vascular and biochemical mechanisms.
- Osteopathy treatment methods integrate musculoskeletal, visceral and craniosacral systems as a whole.
- It is not in conflict with any other system of medicine, rather it is complementary and synergistic, and speeds up the effects of any other treatment being followed.
Treatment of existing conditions
- Spinal dysfunctions
- Chronic headaches
- Chronic pain
- Sport injuries and Joint dysfunctions
- Most visceral complaints
- Endocrine and Respiratory disorders
- Post surgery complications
- Post traumatic stress disorders
- Immune system related issues
- Paediatrics complaints
- Pregnancy maintenance and complications
- Chronic stress of physical,mental and emotional etiology
Come and experience it yourself
For further Enquiries & Appointments
Contact: Dr Richa Datta Srivastava (MBBS, MSc Osteopathy)